Friday, January 11, 2008

Sloppy

Grace pointed out the spelling mistake in the last post.

I am so sloppy I can't even spell sloppy.

This week has been tough but I am happy that I have managed to resolve the things I need to resolve.

I realised that I am such a positive person. Nothing gets me down anymore.

I also realised that everything I do, I do it with my heart.

Maybe thats why I am sloppy, I should use my underutilised brain more!!

3 comments:

sing cher said...

PJ dear, always be positive. Remember that you always have us for you =)

Take good care ya. Eat well.

PJ said...

sing cher...
it has been really tough recently.
and i realised today a plant outside my house died.
and i started crying. haven't done that in ages. maybe im not so strong after all.

shit im turning into a girlie girl. shite... lol

u take care too.
fighting!!!
love u so much.
x

sing cher said...

You should be glad to have both a soft heart & strong mind. We express ourselves dearie. This is what makes every1 more complete.
So be proud of who you are & that will make our parents to be proud of us too ;)
Love yourself!