Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cereal With Hot Chocolate

I don’t like making plans because it makes everything so predictable.
But since I started working, life seems to be pretty ‘plan’ out.

If we fail to plan we plan to fail. So they say...

So.. I have had ALL my hols for 2008 ‘planned’ and booked.
March, June, Sept and Dec.

I know all the clients that I have been booked and planned for 2008.

I know I will be doing my final exams in Nov.

Basically life will be pretty much predictable in 2008.
I know roughly what will happen each month.

So having ‘planned’ 2008, I thought I will look into 2009.
I know. I know 2008 has just started.

But since 2008 has been ‘planned’.
No harm doing some super early plan for 2009.

2009 will be the year of The Great Move.
Scary and exciting just thinking of it.
First choice will be London since it is the nearest.
Actually would love to go to Edinburgh but feels a bit far.

Hopefully in 2009, Londoners will get bored of London and move out of London and it will be less congested there for little PJ.

Who am I kidding.. nobody gets bored of London.
If you get bored of London, you are bored of life.

But the thought of moving, of leaving new found friends…. and starting from zero is terrifying.

But Life is too short to be terrified of things that we never try and I don’t want to look back at my life and regret not doing something I really wanted to do.

This is only a plan…
I might not get a job to move and the plan will remain a plan.
But will definitely try get out of here in 2009.

Woke up late this morning.
So I packed some cereal and brought it to work.
And they ran out of milk in the office

I can't have dry cereals.
So I had cereal with hot chocolate from the machine.
Never ever...
Gonna jump into bed now or I will miss my train tommorow.
Good night world.

No comments: