When you mention of love, it reminds me of a conversation i had yesterday morning. I was discussing of studies & memorizing. And so I related it to BGR. 'If students don't understand & love what they are studying; instead just memorise them, it is just like a one-way relationship..never gonna last long.'
Hey..guess what? I found a oven. Muahaha =) Gonna make some pineapple tarts soon!
the quote is from a korean drama am watchin atm. the gal was checkin if his bf really loved her and said 'lets break up' just to check if he will 'plead' her not to. so silly yah.
but i think it is true.
love is something u r sure of. u dun ask ur mum if she loves u because u know she does. ;-)
oh another quote from the drama is...
dating is when the lips tremble. love is when the heart tremble.
fuiyoh... giler quotes. i like!!!
i wanna eat pineapple tarts tooooo.. remember we tried to bake some stuff at my aunt's. i think we use the wrong setting. hillarious. ;-p
2 comments:
When you mention of love, it reminds me of a conversation i had yesterday morning. I was discussing of studies & memorizing. And so I related it to BGR. 'If students don't understand & love what they are studying; instead just memorise them, it is just like a one-way relationship..never gonna last long.'
Hey..guess what? I found a oven. Muahaha =) Gonna make some pineapple tarts soon!
lol..
u study too much lah..
the quote is from a korean drama am watchin atm. the gal was checkin if his bf really loved her and said 'lets break up' just to check if he will 'plead' her not to. so silly yah.
but i think it is true.
love is something u r sure of. u dun ask ur mum if she loves u because u know she does. ;-)
oh another quote from the drama is...
dating is when the lips tremble.
love is when the heart tremble.
fuiyoh... giler quotes. i like!!!
i wanna eat pineapple tarts tooooo.. remember we tried to bake some stuff at my aunt's. i think we use the wrong setting. hillarious. ;-p
Post a Comment