Thursday, January 10, 2008

PJ The Sloopy

I remember we have to be a secret observer to a friend for Moral Classes.
We have to jot down all the bad traits of that person.

And I remember Sing Cher was my 'secret observer'.

At the end of the day, we had to send the person we were observing a note of her bad traits.

I got my slip of paper from Sing Cher and I remember she described me as messy and sloopy. Those were not her exact words. But something along those lines.

I have always been a bit of a scatter brain. Forgetful, messy, clumsy and quite stupid.

Recenly I realise that I can't be sloopy at work.
It is hard to change but I have to change otherwise I will cause trouble to not just myself but others.

Sometimes I wish I am a painter. No one will know I am sloopy.
I will just say it is art.

If only it is that easy...

Life.
We just got to do the bestest that we can.

Everyday is special.
Think and you will find the special something that happened to you.

So what special thing happened to you today?

6 comments:

Charlene said...

well nothing much happen today except that want to pay bill, SAJ tak buka, want to buy pc cleaner, shop tak ada, want to buy newspaper, kedai pun tak buka, want to eat kuey tiow, no seats....
so basically i had a normal day..haha

PJ said...

why everything tak buka? lol.

its the weekend... thank God...x

sing cher said...

PJ!! Haha..you surely can remember lotSss of old stuffs ;)

Were you the one for me pulak? Muahaha..

Charlene said...

well my guess is that cos thurs was a hol..so today is friday.. trw sat.. so maybe terus hol....

funny.. homw come we can remember all these funny stuffs and song lyrics.. but when it comes to exam.. we remember nothing about studies..haha

PJ said...

its weird i remember lots of old old stuff. but ask me what i ate an hour ago. i have to think like ages to remember. ;-p

i dun remember if i was the one for you sing cher. lol

charlene, i remember there is this mitosis song for bio. im sure sing cher remember. it is probably her favourite song. lol.

xx

sing cher said...

Ei...now people go for david tao song liao..no more PMAT mitosis song ok?? Muahahaa...

Hey I tried to saing that with ZS during lecture! Hahaa..