I had to walk for 0.5miles this morning in the rain to work.
It took about 25-30 mins. My friend thought I was mad to walk in the rain.
The trafic was busy.
But it didn't bother me and I was wrapped up in my own peaceful world.
Me and the rain.
I felt really calm as I walked and walked until I reached the destination.
Maybe it was the rain.
It seems to have a calming effect on me lately.
Watching the raindrops fall as I wait for the bus.
Listening to the music that the rain makes.
I felt calm despite feeling very soaked even with my umbrella.
I don't know why people trust me with secrets.
I love it when people tell me gossips but when they say don't tell anyone.
In my little heart 'Damn, another secret that I have to bring to the grave...'
I have always been a secret bearer.
People just somehow end up telling me stuffs.
I was on the bus the other day and this stranger who sat next to me started telling me her sad love story. Very very sad... almost brought a tear to my eye.
The rain brings back memories of home.
Memories when I was a kid and how much I love sitting by the door and watch the raindrops fall. How much I love the smell of the rain. How much I love being in bed when it rains cause the blanket is cool and nice.
I love the rain.
I love its comforting sound.
I love its sweet smell.
Just me wrapped up in my little world accompanied by the falling rain.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
rain drops keep falling on my head... haha...
thanks for ur add PJ!!!
hey u have to give me yours too and i will update my add book which i need to find out where it is...
Post a Comment