Friday, January 04, 2008

More Or Less

Resolution 2008

1. Read more.
2. Paint more.
3. Cook more.
4. Eat less.
5. Swear less.
6. Pray more.
7. Save more.
8. Work less.
9. Whine less.
10. One thing that I really want to do this year is to take care of my hair more. I have always neglected it plus it is often uncontrollable anyway. So this year I will make an effort to show my hair a bit more love.

That’s enough for a year I think.

Wanna share my 2cents regarding the Sex Video of Malaysian politician Chua Soi Lek.
I feel really sorry for him even more so after hearing his speech in Kenny Sia’s blog.

I am sure lots of people have extra marital affairs. Just that Chua Soi Lek so damn ‘sueh’ (unlucky) to have got caught on camera and ‘kena sabo’ (sabotage).

The wife is probably the worst victim of this vicious video.
I don’t understand how all these politicians’ wives do it. Like Hillary Clinton, the wife of Chua Soi Lek said that she will continue to support him through this difficult time.

Your man cheated on you? What the…

Why is it more acceptable for a man to cheat and not a woman?

Imagine if it’s the woman who cheats.
Would the man say I will continue to support you through this difficult time?
Bah, the man will say ‘I want to divorce you, bitch…’

Why is it the women have to be the one who forgive?

The moral of this story is…
Don’t get involve with any high profile people.
No one will want to watch your sex videos if you are just normal folks. Or maybe not?

Gonna watch Lust Caution tommorow night.
Quite excited but I have a feeling I am expecting too much from the movie.
And when expectations are high, likelihood of disappointment is high too.

Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

A film with Tony Leung can't go far wrong.
I have had a crush on him since I was a little girl. Blush.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

well at least he is brave enough to admit it was him.. salute to him for that!!!

PJ said...

exactly!!! salute!!! ;-)