Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I Can Feel It!

I have been telling everyone I can feel 'it'.

I can feel that 2008 will be a great year.

I never felt this way for 2007 or 2006 but 2008 I can feel 'it'.

My 2008 started brilliantly.

0:00

Was chatting with my oldest friend Sing Cher and we were listening to Corrine May's (Everything In Its Time) together. Amazing feeling it was to share the start of 2008 with a friend that I watch grow up. Amazingness.

Shaz's NY Party was cosy and warm. Made me a wee bit homesick.

I want want a spice rack like this too!



Lots and lots of samosas...



The best Biryani ever.


If I have my own house in future. I want want a HUGE oven like this. It fits two huge pot of Biryanis in it.




With the wondeful host.


With cute baby Lana who will be taller than me very soon.


And 2008 has begun...

6 comments:

sing cher said...

PJ!! You wearing da earring?? Muahaha..

Oh..& da SAMOSAsss..used to be my daily breakfast. They are just like our karipaps aren't they?

Wooo...HAPPY 2008!

PJ said...

lol.
yes i was wearing da earing!
it matches my new sparkling gold/green top. the top is XL. but i like it so much that i bought it even though i look like a baloon in it. might ask my mum to alter it for me. ;-p

ya the samosas are really yummy dip in yoghurt. i still prefer karipap tho. haven't had that in ages.

they had this muruku thingy where u eat with this onion chutney and yoghurt. that was delish too.

eh, i can't wait to go to india and eat real indian fooooood.....

countdown to march...

x

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!
see! see!! me not MIA ok..haha..

miss ya girl.

PJ said...

Celina!!!

happy new year 2008!!!

hope 2008 will be another awesome year for you!!! x

Charlene said...

i feel it in my fingers. i feel it in my toes..
haha....

PJ said...

hahaha...
the love is all around us and so the feeeling grows...