I was in a car accident a few days ago.
Was in my friend's car and we were going to get some dinner.
The car in front stalled at the green light and the taxi behind just crashed onto us, and we went forward and hit the car in front.
It happened so quickly. I was more shocked than anything else.
I am not injured or anything. Just a bit stiff neck.
But my two lovely friends in front are now in agony with back pains.
After the accident, my friends were calling and getting calls from their loved ones.
And I just thought to myself 'Who can I call?'
I really, really wanted to call dad.
But it was probably like 3am in the morning.
So I didn't call anyone.
Plus it wasn't serious anyway.
Actually I didn't know who to call or who I can call.
Slowly losing touch with my family, my friends....
Lost in my own little world.
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
wooohh are u feeling better now?? mdid u like go for checkup too?
bro had an accident in scotland too.. last year.. had minor operations done..
he's coming back today for cny!! haha
ahh miss out one phrase...
TAKE 10000000x GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!!
im fine lah.
ur bro is goin home for cny!!! syok!!
u tc toooo... xx
hey...I can understand your feeling...But most important thing is you are okay. Things will certainly be better as the new year is coming!...:)...Take care, ok?
x
hey jerry...
im fine lah.
another CNY away from home.
is it snowin over there?
it snowed yest for a bit. hope it doesn't snow tmrw. ;-p
take care.. x
WOAH, that's y u didn't make egg tofu!!!
May GOd restore your health PJ, I'm glad nothing happened to u...
plus, you're not losing in touch with anyone, it's just called TIME DIFFERENCE!
u can always call me wat!!
true to Valentina..it's called TIME DIFFERENCE..
not losing touch with anyone k.
keep healthy..
stella!! lol. im sorry have not got round to replying your e-mail. and try the lovely recipe cause it has been a mad mad week. will definitely try it soon.
x
celina!!! lol. ok ok its time difference not losing touch. ;-p
you ah, i forbid you to talk like that again okay?!?! you're not losing in touch with me, at least that's what i'm sure of! i whack you next time u talk like that again. i whack u man.
but i whack u coz i love u.
lol.
ok ok.
i went to have bento with ef and michelle yest. there is this new bento place in birm. thought of u. its not as nice as the one you brought me to in London but it was fun.
i wanna get a bento box!!! ;-p
Post a Comment