There is no bigger problem in life that life itself.
The dream..
I dreamt I was by this blue sea. I was sitting near a grey bridge. It was warm and sunny. I took off my shoes and felt the cold water. A girl dived into the sea from the bridge. I wish I could take the plunge and swim out into the ocean like a fish…
Lately I have been bogged down by ‘work’ problems.
Never ending…
Starting to doubt myself…
But when I sit back, I realise that problems are part and parcel of life.
We can’t avoid it.
I have been lucky to not have that many problems until recently.
As it is unavoidable, we can only do our best and be brave.
They say life is like a wheel.
There are times when you are on top of the wheel like you are on top of the world.
Other times you are crushed at the bottom of the wheel.
The wheel spins and spins.
I guess I am at the bottom of the wheel at the moment.
Feels like the wheel is not turning and I am trapped at the bottom.
Guess I just got to be patient and wait for the wheel to turn again.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
never say die.... energizer..
oh well that's work...
when u're too pressured by work...
u think to think too depressly..
lol.
work is work lah.
weekend is near!!
wanna sleep the weekend away.... x
Post a Comment