Sunday, February 03, 2008

Imigine Me and You (2005)

Gave up packing and watched this on telly with Ef yesterday.

It is predictable but I quite like it.

Some quotes...

Rachel: Do you guys believe in love at first sight?
Zina: Well, it saves time.
Rachel: No, really, that you could meet someone, or just... across a room, and with that one glance you could look in their eyes and see their soul. Do you believe that could happen?
Beth: [long pause, takes a breath] No.
Zina: Absolutely not
.

Love as first sight is rubbish.
There can only be Lust at first sight!
Or maybe attraction(not love) at first sight.
Maybe I shouldn't be such a sceptic.

My fave...

Rachel: Alright. Well... umm... tell me about the lily.
Luce: You don't want to know about the lily.
Rachel: It's my favorite.
Luce: Ask me about the azalea.
Rachel: Oh, alright. What about the azalea?
Luce: The azalea means 'may you achieve financial security'. See?
Rachel: [laughs] Lovely. Now, tell me about the lily.
Luce: The lily means... the lily means 'I dare you to love me'.


I didn't know that lilies meant 'I dare you to love me.'
I love lillies and lotuses.They are my fave flowers.
Now that I know what lilies mean I google to try to find out what lotuses mean. It means estranged love. How exciting if I ever get that combination of flowers.

Moving in an hours time.

Should really finish off my packing.

Till next time. It's gonna be a while since I will be internetless again.

Take care everybody!

4 comments:

Charlene said...

ohh happy house moving!!!

Charlene said...

and oh yai do believe in love in first sight when it comes to food...haha

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! GONG XI FA CHAI!!

PJ said...

happy cny everyone! xx