The track..
The race...
The final = Rich v Jo.. neck to neck... more exciting than watching Formula One.
Go Karting was kinda fun.
Not really my kinda thing but it was a good fun and had a good laugh.
I thought of my bro and Ef. I know they would love love it.
Next time I will bring them there when they come.
Ok I was a wee bit terified actually.
I was constant throughout the race.
Constantly last.
I am just not competitive at all.
When people want to overtake me I actually slow down to let them pass.
Its Friday and I just want to slow down and chill.
Finally I finish watching Last Friends. I love love the ending. This is one of the best dramas I have watched recently.
I gave up watching Silent cause it was getting too sad.
I was telling my bro my plans for the future.
Like I really know what I want to do.
Truth is I got no idea what I want to do.
But life is short. We just got to live for the moment!!
Bon weekend everyone!
x
2 comments:
waahh i love that song......
its good eh.
i love it too.
xx
Post a Comment