This is a very Important post.
I want to know who actually is wasting time reading my blog.
So if you are reading this.
Leave a comment with your name even if I don't know you.
If you have a blog tell me tell me so I can link you.
No putting anonymous for this one please.
And if I know you, put a name that I actually know.
Not a nickname that you give yourself.
Yes I am talking to you.
Please leave me a comment so I know who you are.
I need to know so I can make a decision.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
err my name is Charlene and ido readur blog...
Pei Jie !! Sheena here.. :D
*raises hand*
this is stoo-pid --
read your blog everyday... i'm a sad person.
u suck.
lol. only happy people read my blog ef.
what decision do u need to make?
Hi I'm Mary and I'm reading your blog from Labuan, Malaysia. Love it!
Hi !! =P Ok, obviously this is Vicky!!!!!
haiyak..wanna read it quietly also cannot ah??? :P
yes ef, this is stupid, i read her blog everyday too. and don't even think about closing it down, i whack u man, i WHACK u
*ahem* My name is Andrew and I am a blogaholic; I'm addicted to blogahol.
I also read weblogs occasionally...
as you wish...:)
this is not stupid.
i discovered andrew blog from this post!! discovery of the day!!!
you want to know who read your blogs so that you can find other blogs to read??
stoooooo-pid
no lah im thinkin of stopping blogging if no one actually reads it.
wahhhh..don't stop blogging!!!! :P
I read ur blog pretty often, not as religiously as some ppl tho! U write really well and you're very honest bout what u say! :) keep it up!
me me!
oei! dun stop laaaa.. wat is this. i just reactivated mine and you are closing....!!
so we're here showing support and it's been 5 days with no new blog... !! what is this.....!!
aiyo...nothing of interest to update lately.
actually got but they are strictly private and not blogable. lol.
Post a Comment