
Spent all night watching Silence.
Its been a while since a Taiwan drama manage to attract me.
I watched a few but never got round to finishing them.
They always get a bit draggy after like 2 episodes.
But Silence has managed to get me hooked!
This is a typical love story lah.
Boy meets girls. Get separated and meet again bla bla bla..
And I reckon the ending will be a sad one like all love stories.
I realised today how wonderful God has been to me.
Thank you Lord for all the amazingness.
Happydotcom. x
2 comments:
AhLee, the song Jing Jing De is nice =)
Hey btw, I always follow the dramas u wathced. Just finished Love revolution last week. That was my 2nd. Currently watchingMajo no Jouken (by nanako). Have you watched that?
havent watched majo no jouken. will check it out.
im watching silence at the moment. love it. andy hui has a cute cheeky grin. lol.
love revolution is so good. you can watch it again and again and again and still feel refreshed. ;-)
x
Post a Comment