My housemate was typing away on hers while I look at her in envy.
Nothing much was on TV and I ended up watching Big Brother.
Where the hell did they find all these crazzzzzy people?
Are these people for real?
Mental.
I have been cooking very traditional food lately.
Mi hun kueh.
Longan drink...
My bento today!!
It is yesterday's leftover dinner. Rice, mixed veg and soya mince cooked in black bean garlic with dried radish. Delish!!
Bento lunch makes me very very happy.
Happiness is also when you get invited to a wedding and you can make it!
So happy for my friend.
This is actually the first time I get invited to a wedding by a friend.
Many more will come I guess.
Soon they will be giving out red eggs for their first borns, inviting you to their kids birthdays...
Scary stuff that is...
Babies I mean.
5 comments:
bento boxes make me happy too... i miss the one in bham...
how's your flat hunting?? found any yet?? the brown one looked really cosy!
i thought yr soya mix was minced beef:P
oh gosh, you're eating the red peanuts again! ever since i came back to Mauritius, I haven't eaten it once! Dun like it anymore hahaha
love ya dude!
ef,we can go have bento next sat if u fancy. ;-p
stella, still looking for The One. hehe..but im all packed and ready to goooo..
the red date thingy is good for the eyes. xx
do they do delivery to london? ....
aiyo, there are bento places in chinatown lah. ;-p
stella brought me to this place misako or something like that which i think was really nice. lets go next sat. u better wake up this time!!!
x
Post a Comment