I read the comments from KH and Aunty MN when I woke up this morning and I was truly overwhelmed. Don’t even know why I got a bit emo, almost want to cry, almost.
Anyway, then I read Kinky Fairy’s post and got even emo but I didn’t cry lah.
A morbid thought came to me… ‘ What if the world were to end say next month? What to do? What to do?’
There is so much I want to do that I have not done.
It has always been my dream to bring my mum to Rome.
It is probably her dream to go there too.
I brought my little bro there but have not had the opportunity to bring mum and dad there yet.
I keep asking them to come but they keep changing their minds – Yes..No…Yes..No..Don’t Know…Haiyoooo…
And I would really really like to go on a family holiday somewhere anywhere.
Dad used to bring us on road trips to faraway places like Terenganu to see turtles.
I hope one day I can bring him to faraway places too.
Bring him to see kangaroos in Australia, pandas in China, cheetahs in Africa…
There are also a few places I want to go before I die (sound so morbid)..
Japan – I want to go to Japan, not so much Tokyo but I really want to go to Hokkaido!
Mauritius – Heard so much about it from Stella, of course have to go before I die lah.
And I want to say thank you to you, you and you for making my life phenomenal.
Actually, I will probably just quit my job and go home if the world were to end next month.
And just spend the rest of my days in Muar sweet home, eat lots of otak-otak!
The world can’t end next month. I have so much I want to do still!!!
Ps - Going to a dinner party tonight but all I can think of is if I will make it home in time for the Apprentice finals. I hope Claire wins.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There's always the BBC iplayer if you miss the Apprentice on TV.
I hope Claire wins too.
what? we saw turtles?!?
im watchin it now!!!
its claire vs lee!!!
ya we went to terenganu and went to the beach to see turtles. but i think we didn't see any. i remembered we stayed at a hotel there. ;-)
Post a Comment