I was lazy today and didn't prepare lunch.
So I popped into M & S. I always always get the same thing whenever I go to M & S for lunch.
It has to be the 3 bean wrap. I love the 3 bean wrap from M & S.
I always tell myself I will try something new at M & S but in the end its always always the 3 bean wrap.
It has to be that.
I guess its like dad ordering a chicken rice whenever we go to a food court.
Its got to be chicken rice and ais kacang for dad.
I ordered some ais kacang for dad at KLIA.
'Kurang manis ais kacang' (less sweet ais kacang) and I realised why ais kacang is so yummy. Its the sugar lah. Ais kacang kurang manis taste awful.
Never ever.
And I was just being a thoughtful daughter.
Starbucks hot chocolate...
I don't know why but whenever I drink it I think of soya bean and it even taste like soya bean.
I like starbucks hot chocolate. It is not too sweet and taste like soya bean.
I slept really badly yesterday.
You know you have slept badly when you wake up with your whole body aching and your head pounding.
I made a decision when I woke up this morning.
A decision that hopefully will make me sleep better tonight.
I am sure it is the right decision.
And today, I have decided to have a laptopless free night.
I have been spending way too much time on the computer.
So I am sending laptop for quarantine in the office locker.
I want to stay in bed and read a book tonight.
I am sure I will sleep well tonight.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment