Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Wonderful Feeling



Another random recipe I made up. I saw somewhere on TV where they stuffed squid with minced meat and grilled it. My version is squid stuffed with minced soya and cheese. I used the left over cottage cheese and some organic red leicester cheese. I think I should have been more generous with the salt and cheese in the stuffing. Its always a dillema of trying to be healthy (ie less salt and fat) and wanting the food to taste orgasmic (ie more salt and fat). Other than the lack of seasoning it was pretty good. Can't wait to try it again.

I laughed so much in the car on the way home today. Its such a wonderful feeling to share a funny moment with a friend that gets you and just laugh at the silliest thing.

Anyway, this day (12 Feb) in 2007, I also had lots of laugh with the Warwick gang. It was our last Malaysian night. Good times!

And I am suprise the video links on Youtube still works. Aiseh, I think no one put the wonderful Malaysian Night we did in 2004 which is undoubtedly one of the best ever. Although I think I will cringe if I watch myself on stage. I don't think I will be brave enough to go on stage now or ever in the future. Ah, the things you do when you are young eh.

I wonder what I will be doing next year this day but I hope I will be where I want to be and be laughing happily just like today.

No comments: