...when I meet someone that is not so nice, (I am sure all of you know what I mean.) I often wonder : 'is the person born like that or was he brought up like that?' (sorry for using 'he' but if you want to change the bastard into a bitch also can.)
You just wonder gosh what his mum, dad, brothers, sisters, girl/boyfriend, husband/wife/partner must be like. It is bad to implicate the whole family but hey you can't help it.
Did his parents brought him up to think that he is like the center of the world or what? Did his parents gave him DNA to be so big headed that sometimes you worry his head will explode? Ok this is getting a bit mean to blame the innocent parents but I am sure you guys know of annoying/unlikable people that gives you such negative thoughts.
How can his girl/boyfriends stand him? What the hell do they see in him anyway? Ok this is getting mean but then again...you can't control these thoughts for a nasty/mean person can you? You try not to but you can't help it.
Some People is so annoying. (Ross Jong is going to correct my grammar and say People are so annoying but I am going to use 'is' in my case.)
So its important to bring your kids up well so they don't turn into unlikable people who is annoying. But if you are already a bitch or bastard (of course none of you reading is are), I pray your kids don't grow up to be like that too.
Ok enough of weekend rant. Now I wonder if these annoying people find normal people like you and me annoying. Hmmm...I reckon they must do.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You recently met a bastard? Muahahaha...same with me dearie. In fact I shouted straight in front of his bloody hell face. Ok i feel bad using those words...i feel bad speaking them out of my mouth...i feel bad for myself..i feel so so GREAT those words actually landed on him! Seriously..i was so so pissed off and i shouted : YOU ARE NOT A GENTLEMAN & YOUR MUM NEVER TEACH YOU PROPERLY! and i feel feel so so so glad I said those words on him!
gosh bastards are everywhere!!! kkk (ketawa kuat kuat)
the bastard i met has taught me and motivated me to improve myself so actually im glad i met him. i know this sounds so weird but he has pushed me into taking action to change my life so i never ever have to see his bloody face ever again. when i see him next im gonna say arigato, sayonara and have a good life.555555555555555
wah!! full of expression and anger in this blog :)
sometimes, u even wonder where these bastard/bitches come from. did they fall out of the wrong hole or they r just plain &@$%#!!
dun worry...maybe, in this world, there r only a couple of those ppl..but many are nice ppl. (altho the nice ppl these days are hard to find...)
hi celina!! i got a few phone calls yest asking if i was ok. i was like huh? and oh my post.lol.
i think people read the last post and thought i was angry and stuff but im not that angry. just a bit peeved.
but we learn so much from annoying people. i guess these people add a bit of drama to life. so maybe we should thank them for the 'drama' they bring. hahaha...xx
Post a Comment