Monday, February 02, 2009

Snow Storm

Its snowing outside. Apparently this is the worst snow storm for the last 20 years.

I feel so blessed today. When I got home my lovely neighbour next door was waiting for me, checking to see if I was ok cause of the bloody snow. So touched. Bless her.
Made me think of the people who are homeless. Will they be ok tonight? Saw on TV that they have built shelters for those people stranded by the snow. Hopefully the homeless have somewhere to go in this bitter cold.

Will be home for a wee break in 26 days time. Wooot... super excited!!!
I really really want to cook my family a proper meal. Am thinking like proper teochew food. Need to do a bit more research cause I am not too sure also what teochew food is but I am intrigue from reading some food blogs about it. Yes I know I am teochew but I grew up kinda mix hokkien plus in Malaysia anything goes when it comes to food. When people mention teochew food, the first thing that comes to my mind is 'or neeh' (yam dessert) that is absolutely delicious but I never had it anywhere except during weddings. I wonder if its hard to make. Anyway, I have enlisted bro to help me cook (although he doesn't know it yet). That is if mum would let us mess up her kitchen. ZOMG I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

zhongshiun said...

Anyway, I have enlisted bro to help me cook (although he doesn't know it yet). -_-iiii

i've started reading the two LP books... am enticed....

PJ said...

hahaha...yes you are hired!!!

see you real soon!! x