Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 Random Things

Adlina tagged me on facebook. But I have no idea how to actually do it on facebook. So I am going to do it here on my little blog. I am going to put down the randomest 25 things I can think of now.

1. I am absolutely rubbish with technology. Just like I didn't know how to do this taggy thing on facebook... I had to watch The Reader on mute because I didn't know how to put the volume on my VLC. I tried all the buttons but still no sound!!! Sei-chan texted me and said I can't watch The Reader on mute. The whole point of the movie is reading books out a loud. I didn't know what Sei-chan meant until I finished watching the movie on mute. Yes I watched the whole thing on mute!

2. The great lunch break plan tommorow is to accompany my friend to test drive a campervan. And I hope they have a microwave in there, so I can have my lunch in there while my friend test the engines and stuff. If not I might get her to stop by a fish and chips shop during the test drive.

3. All this week I have been talking about going to Toys R Us. I saw one on the way to Derby and have been thinking of the toys I want to get for my friend's future campervan. Apparently there is a Toys R Us in Birmingham city center. I can't believe I missed a Toys R Us here.

4. I once wanted to 'take home with me' a Take That poster on M & S's windows but was stopped by Grace who couldn't believe the crime I was going to commit.

5. The most famous British I have met is Darren Brown. He is freaking freaky.

6. I have Barrack and Michelle Obama as my desktop picture. I love putting inspirational people on my desktop. I once put the CEO of my company on my laptop. I took it down when people started asking me if I had a crush on the CEO. Slaps head. Where does people get these ideas from? Seriously.

7. If you give my brother two words to describe her lovely sister. He will say : 'control freak'.

8. I started loving my job recently. Yes I am turning into a Robot and I hate how institutionalised the corporate world is and how they are turning people into robots. I am way too cool to be a robot. But I am falling in love with my job. Like seriously what is wrong with me.

9. I e-mailed my uni professor recently to ask him if he remembered me and if he could be my referee. He replied and said 'of course I remember you'. Liar liar... took me an hour to remember his name before I sent him the e-mail.

10. My favouritest place in the whole world is Muar. I hate it when people say its just a boring town. Its the bestest place in the world.

11. My ultimate dream for Friday is to win the Euromillion lottery. £13million!!!

12. At the moment I am very very very happy. And why does everyone think that it is because I have a boyfriend? You don't need a man to be very very very happy. You can be single and be very very very happy.

13. The question I hate being asked the most is 'Why are you still single?'

14. I am totally daddy's girl - was, is and always will be.

15. I tried to do a 10 day Positive Thinking Challenge. The challenge is to not say, do or think anything negative. Of course I failed miserably. Actually life will be pretty boring if we don't bitch a little sometimes.

16. I pray every morning when I wake up. Although most of the time, its just a quick 'God please help me not to over snooze today. Amen'

17. I bought my first proper handbag went I went to Paris last year. Its a red Esprit handbag. Yes took me a while to buy one cause its my first and has to be perfect. And it is perfect. I am still in love with it after all these months.

18. I have tiny hands and feet. Feet is size 3. Not sure about my hands.

19. I am learning to write mandarin at the moment. Almost everyday when mum calls and ask me what I am up to these days, the answer is always 'I am practising my mandarin.'

20. When I am wearing a skirt to work, I love looking at the reflection of my legs on glass doors. I think its the black stocking effect that makes the legs looks slim. To be honest, I love my legs, my eyes and also my back. Those are like the only part of my body that I love.

21. My last meal has got to be my mum's curry with rice.

22. I am going home next Saturday for 2 weeks!!

23. My ultimate goal this year is to relocate back to Asia.

24. I am always very lucky. Mum always says whatever I want always comes true.

25. When I set myself to do something I will do definitely do it. I can't stand people who never get round to doing things they always wanted to do or always say they want to do. Life is too short, always always do what you want to do. So if I win the Euromillion on Friday, I would get a campervan and drive to Malaysia. Maybe I will pick Stella up on the way. It will be The Epic Road Trip. Woooot!

I am tagging everyone who has read this. Its only fair to share...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Your random things are hilarious. Okay, not an insult. Just that you phrase them in a funny way. Good. :-)
And you are coming back to Malaysia?! Wow. But in the early of the year? Is it like a holiday break?.. or some seasonal break?.. :-)

PJ said...

shi yan!!!! yes just random holiday break. its my first hol break in 2009!!! so exciting!!!

you know, i remember you used to be really wicked at writing poems! i remember you wrote one of me and a boy. lol. im going to die laughing just thinking about it. dunno if you still remember the crazy stuffs we used to do. good times. ;-D

Anonymous said...

I remember of you and Ivan back in the primary days!!! :-) Crazy, right?!

Stella said...

correction brother, it's not control freak, but CLEAN freak hahahaha :P

wow, when you're in Mauritius, you better show off those sexy legs, eyes & back! I'll bring u to the beach ya? lol.

PJ said...

lol. shi yan, its not me and ivan. it was you and ivan. you got annoyed at me for all the teasing and wrote a poem of me and ivan. lol. you were wicked in writing. you should get a blog. or do you already have one?

stella!! i dun think i even dare wear a bikini. i bought one but never dared wear it. am goin for surfing classes in the summer. maybe maybe i will wear it. ;-p

xxx