Saturday, January 31, 2009

One Month Already!!

More makan makan this weekend.

Dim Sum at Northampton.


Can't remember name of place but apparently the owners are Malaysians. Good stuff.

Also tried Red Hot Buffet on Friday. There was lots of variety there. One of the best buffets I have been to date. Thanks to Joanne and her lovely friends for having me this weekend.

Watched A Moment To Remember. A bit slow at the begining but towards the end it actually brought a tear to my eyes. 'I don't need to remember you. You are part of me...' (...those words unlocked my tear-gates.)

2009 has been amazing so far. I am feeling really up. The past few weeks I have been having a fabulous time at work. I am loving every second of 2009 to date. I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as I am.

Was reading a 2009 Chinese horoscope book at the bookshop. They say Water Pigs will find Love this year. Whoa...really kah? I am not feeling the 'nafsu' (is that the right word?) at the moment leh. I feel really weird when I tell people I don't have the 'nafsu' at the moment. Its not like I have given up on Love. I am just not in the mood for love at the moment. And I am really really happy at the moment. Not just trying to be happy but I am truly very happy. Happy like when I smile to myself for no reason cause I am happy. Happy like I don't even know what is there to be happy. I am happy just because I am happy. Its such a wonderful feeling.

I realised this morning when I was reading Tony Parson's Man and Boy, that there is a difference between 'love' and 'in love'. When you love someone you will always love that person no matter what happens. How can you love a person one day and not love the person the next day? Even when the person hurts you, you will still love the person because the person has become a part of your heart. However, when the hurt is so great, you stop being 'in love' with that person. But you will always love that person. That is the wonder of love.....

6 comments:

Dynamo Damo said...

Nafsu is such a wrong word to use, its something like lust :P

Unless you really mean it that way.

PJ said...

aiyo my BM is damn bad lah. actually i don't even know the word to use in english or even mandarin. but im sure people will understand what i mean. im not 'desiring' love atm? but i guess still got nafsu. lol.

hope all is well at NZ and good luck with your move to US. x

Anonymous said...

yah..i cried towards the end of the show!!

PJ said...

i knew you would cry!!!
see you in London! xx

fe li ci a said...

another cool one from you! love vs in love. i love it!! :D

am i the only silly cow who's always amazed at the little things you write? hahaha :p

PJ said...

lol. im amazed by the things i write too sometimes when i read back. im like wah lau did i really wrote that. 55555555555555555555555