I remember the first time I experienced snow.
It was a memorable day like all first times.
Plus it was the day I met Fel and I think Ef.
I have unshamefully reminded Fel this like a million times to force her to remember our first day together.
Its been almost 5 years now... has it been that long?
Fel is still a very dear friend who I have yet to poke on facebook.
Ef is still cool and I know she wants me to say she is cooler now.
Many things are still the same but maybe they are not.
But one thing for certain is that the fascination for snow is gone.
Its pretty and cool but when you wake up with frost bite, swollen toes,black eyes cos it was so cold and your swollen toes kept you up all night...you know snow aint no cool.
And then you have to wade through the snow to get to work.
Then after a long day's work, the train is delayed because of icy weather.
Oh man... enough already.
But then you remember all the happy snowy memories over the years.
You smile.
And I shall end this post by sharing with you my favourite snow memory.
Sorry Fel, its not our first encounter.
My favourite snow memory has to be attending a service at the chaplaincy with Jong. It was snowing outside, the music was beautiful and then at the end of the service there was mulled wine. It was the perfect beautiful snowy day. My favourite...
Although I no longer go crazy when it snows, I am grateful for the many snowy memories which always gives me the warm fuzzies. Peace.
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
pjjjjjjj.... i still wan to see snowww... i remembered that excitement when i see snow. even when i havent slept the day before rushing for deadlines in uni... i still went out to run and jump around in the snow!!!! and you know warwick's snow... damn pathetic... but so coool!!!
i dunnoe when i'll be able to see snow again :( HAHAHAHAHAa...
you need an electric heater blanket or better heater lahhh... how can you have frozen toes at nite!!! dun save on these kinda things k!!!
maybe we can go to japan next winter to see snowwww!!!
need to start saving and japan here we comeeeee...
yay yay yay yay yay...!!
i have to go to japan!! winter also dun mind. i wan to see sakura toooo... hahahahah.....i learning jap now too! maybe can hit on some jap dudeee!! kekekekek
but you seldom come back.. how to gooo.... so hurry come back! :p
end of this year hopefully i can lah..
maybe 2010 we go see sakura! wooo...
Post a Comment