Spanish Steps.
Yes this one is inspired by the Spanish Steps in Rome plus of course Justin and Jessica.
Tattoo.
For the few of you who have actually seen the real masterpiece, you will know this one is self-inspired.
I love painting. The childhood I had was one with many sketches and drawings. I don't even remember when I started drawing or who taught me to do it but I cannot remember my childhood where I was not drawing or sketching. I am not great at it but I love it.
When I paint, it feels like time stops and its just me and my brush, my canvas and my paint. And it is amazing to see the blank canvas transform itself. I believe every painting has a soul and a story to tell. Life is like a blank canvas. Often we forget that and let the brush slip, neglecting the canvas. So take charge of your canvas. The brush is yours and yours alone.
PS - Has everyone done their New Year's resolution? I only made one and only one this year. No more crap of wanting to be a better person, or to eat healthily and the lot like previous years. This year my resolution is to drink more water. Its really important. I will need it to be energised for all the challenges that comes my way. Yes water is my secret weapon.
No comments:
Post a Comment