Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lotto

I am definitely my father's daughter. But its just the occasional lotto when I go to the post office. Don't tell my dad.

If I were to strike lotto and I mean like the big jackpot....
...the first thing I would do is to buy a pair of Jimmy Choos. I am not much of a clothes shopper but I love shoes although I don't normally buy them because my size is difficult to find here. I will get Jimmy Choo to make me two. One for my mum.

Actually no the first thing I would do is to tell my dad I won because he keep saying I won't and it is pissing me off cause its like bad luck to say that.

Then I am going to work in a small company in Melaka and I will be nice to everyone including auditors. Why do I need to work if I strike Lotto? Cause my dad will whack me if I don't.

The second thing I want to do is to visit Stella in Mauritius that I have been planning to go but somehow never had the chance.

And I would love to go live in South France for a bit before I go to Melaka. Oh and Northern Japan too. Maybe do a cooking course or art course. And of course learn to speak fluent French and Japanese.

Then finally when I am in Melaka. I will buy a little bungalow (note it will be one of those environmental friendly houses that you see on Grand Designs) with a little garden. And I will get a little Toyota Yaris (would love a mini but it is so not value for money. even though I am a millionaire I still want a value for money car.) and go home every weekend to stay at my parents.

Why Melaka and not Muar? Cause having been away for so long. I don't think I want to live at home and be a pain in the ass. So Melaka is perfect.

Now the difficult part is done, all I need is the right numbers.

P/s - Was reading KH's post about CNY cards. Can't believe CNY is in 12 days time! Anyway, I realised I have lost touch with so many people having been away for almost 6 years! Gosh has it been that long. I remember my first year in England I sent lots and lots of cards, postcards to family and friends. And I always call my friends just to chat and stuff. But then as time goes by you lost touch and also become lazy. Sometimes I wonder if maybe its me being really crap at keeping in touch. A long time ago, I realised that it is just how it is. We all grow up and slowly we lose touch. Its very sad but thats how it is. We do not share much of the present or the future but what we have is many shared happy memories of the past which I can remember more than what happen today. I have lost touch with many friends over the years. It is a mutual effort to keep a friendship going. But I know I have been very lucky to have managed to keep in touch with the few friends that mean the world to me. And to those of you who I have lost touch with : no contact doesn't mean you are forgotten, everyone of you are fondly remembered in my prayers and here is wishing everyone a wonderful 'Moo Moo' year ahead! Its the year of the Cow right?

4 comments:

Kian said...

omg, u quoted my entry!!!
how dare u!! (kidding)

so smart! can read chinese now.
or did u use google translate??

anyway, happy new year!!!

PJ said...

lol. i referenced it properly leh.

i can read a few words lah. am learning it properly this time. but a lot of word too bombastic for me so have to use the online dictionary. took me ages to read the whole thing.

blog more lah then i can learn chinese from your blog.

happy moo moo year!!!

Anonymous said...

melaka??
try BP lah..haha....

PJ said...

BP also can lah. but i like melaka more leh. plus its close to muar no?

i might go down BP in March. if i do i will let you know. ;-)

xxx