Ryusei No Kizuna - 3.5/5
I thoroughly enjoyed watching this drama. What made it so good was how well the 3 main characters in it played to their role so brilliantly. And the emotions they showed through their eyes was just amazing!
It is not as fab as some other Japanese dramas I have watched but it was thoroughly enjoyable and suspenseful to the very last episode. I shall not disclose anything to spoil it for those of you who have not watched it.
And it was refreshing watching Ryo in a less serious role. He was so scary in Last Friends that it felt like I was watching another person with the same face in Ryusei No Kizuna.
Oh and Nino is just way too cute. Like really cute. Gosh I sound like some hormonal teenage girl. But he is really cute. I think even the boys will agree with me with this one.
Actually I was watching Smiling Pasta but it was just too cheesy for me. Like seriously. And its like I have seen that storyline before. I think it is a really lame copy of Full House. Plus everyone in there can't act!!! So disappointed. I only watched like 3 episodes.
I think I am going to stick to Jap drama and Korean drama for now.
Back to work tommorow. Gambade yo everybody!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment