I was feeling just a wee bit peeved by 'the economy' yesterday.
And what is more peeving is that it is not even a real person, animal or even a plant. Like seriously...
I shall not disclose the reason for my annoyance at 'the economy' as it is classified as confidential. It just got me a bit peeved yesterday.
Felt better after talking to dad this morning.
His solution is always simple. Life is just full of ups and downs. Full stop.
Even after talking to dad I was still feeling peeved at work. Just a wee bit.
Then I made a conscious decision in my brain to stop feeling peeved. I was on my own in the meeting room and suddenly in my head I could hear one of those feel good Lion King track in my head. Then suddenly I felt so silly for being peeved at 'the economy'.
It is what it is. A bit fucked up but it is just what it is. Nothing is going to change even if I am peeved.
This is just a challenging time and it will pass.
Like Fel said '...always a happy ending.'
So keeping my hopes high still for the happy ending.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment