Starsky (nickname)and Bumble Bee (real name) wishes everyone a prosperous, auspicious and blessed New Year 2009!
What a year it has been! 2008 has been a very challenging year for me. I could feel the many tears and hurt fading away slowly. Finally its over and I can bid 2008 au revoir.
I feel healed and blessed spending the last few days of 2008 with my lovely cousins.
In spite of the challenges, I have many wonderful, special memories this year. I will remember the joy, the love, the happiness and the kindness that so many of you shared with me so generously this year.
One of the highlights of 2008 is definitely The Great North India Escape.
Going to India was like an adventure. It is one of those life experiences which you will remember for life. Until now, I can still remember vividly, the smell, the colours, the people,the food, the sounds, the chaotic-ness..... It is one of those things in life when you look back you think 'Wow! Did I really go to India?'
And how can I forget the trip to Lourdes. It was such an overwhelming experience that I don't even know how best to put it down in words. I just feel so blessed.
Of course mum and dad helped me wrapped up 2008 nicely by coming to visit me. Bringing them to Rome and Paris was like a dream come true for me. Who says dream don't come true? They certainly did for me in 2008.
And I predict 2009 will be another wonderful year for all of us.
So..Bye bye 2008.
Hello mysterious 2009.
4 comments:
Happy new year PJ!!!!!
happpy new year to you tooo.. see you in March! xx
Happy new year PJ! if you wonder, that's starscream, kakaka. Thanks for coming over to visit! You really bring cheers, especially with the 3+ gifts! *blink*
starscream!!!lol. i remember the name got star but i cannot remember exactly so i nickname him/her starsky. i think my nickname starsky is better leh.
aiyo, very small gifts only. trick little kids one lah. lol.
take good care of ferny yah.
cu at CNY! woooo...
Post a Comment