Saw a miniture Black ferrari at Armsterdam airport and bought it for bro cos I thought it is really cute. After I bought it I realised that bro might be a Mc Larren supporter. Oh shite. Random blur case. Maybe he is a Ferrari supporter now.
Its good to be back. Its nice to get away for a bit but its really good to be back. I had the strangest feeling yesterday. As we were landing, I felt a fuzzy fuzzy feeling in my tummy. The feeling I get whenever I touch down in KL or when I am on the Muar bridge. Yes that happy feeling that I am home.
Its good to be back to my little flat with Clean clothes and the lot. The things you miss when you are living out of a suitcase. I am the worst packer ever. I always forget stuff and underpack.
So its good to be back to Birmingham where people are not that friendly, they don't greet you in the streets or smile at you, where its poluted,dusty and sometimes dirty..... but I love it here. I am comfy here. Its home for now.
Made these gorgeous little mini sables. (also from Michel Roux's new book which I heart.) Perfect house gifts for Christmas. Hope they taste nice.
Back on the road again tommorow to visit the cuzs. See you both very soon.
Happy New Year my lovelies...
2 comments:
i miss the unfriendly people in the UK.. and the way we have to bag our own groceries, and how everything closes at 5pm. and how it can get so cold and you tense so much your neck aches.
miss them------
its weird isn't it. i missed it too when i was away for christmas.
but not liking the cold at the moment. i have got frost bite on my toes. and it hurts so much i can't sleep at nite. ;-(
Post a Comment