Dad bought a weighing machine to weigh his bagages which is very heavy me thinks.
And don’t all girls love and hate weighing machines.
The moment of truth…
I actually lost a few kgs.
Not 1 or 2 but 3 kgs!!
The weighing machine is lying and should be sent to the Jeremy Kyle show for a lie detector test. Like seriously.
How is it possible that I who do not watch my weight can lose weight.
C’est impossible!
Dad is convinced that the Argos value weighing machine is telling the truth and getting mum to feed me to put on the weight.
Everyday they would tell me ‘You look pale. Have you not been eating? You need to eat more.’
Like I am anorexic like that.
Now it all feels like a big conspiracy to fatten me up.
I think all I need is some sunshine.
And the lying Argos weighing machine is here to stay cause it is too heavy to bring back to Malaysia. We’ll see if it continues to lie after Christmas and New Year.
P/s – Christmas is next week !!!I didn’t realise how close it is until I look at my calendar. Going away this Christmas. My first Christmas away in a long time! Excitingness!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment