Thank you for the music, the songs I am singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it we asked with all honesty?
What would life be?
Without a song or dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me.
Have had a mad hectic few days. But its been superawesometastic.
Weekend was absolutely awesome. Spent it with my closest and dearest.
Thanks to Ferny and Geong Sen for coming all the way to spend the weekend with us.
Went down to catch Mamma Mia in London on Monday.
ZOMG it was so goooood!!! Love it!!!!
Was away at a work conference thingy near London for the past 2 days. Met some really inspiring people. I realise the one thing these successful people have in common is they all have this wonderful sense of humour. And they all have this amazing ability to charm, dazzle and make heads turn. Can't help but wonder if they are born with it or they learnt it along the way. Perhaps it is a combo of both.
Its been really busy for the past few days. Off to Paris tommorow with mum and dad for a bit of a break. I know I am a lucky gal. My friend reminded me that it is not luck. He said 'You worked hard for everything you have in your life.'
But I still believe I am a very lucky gal.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment