Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins.
Not another self help book!! ( I know some of you will be cringing.)
I don't normally read self help books because I think no one can help you except yourself. But I guess occasionally when you feel lost and vulnerable you need some reminding. Perhaps it was some kind of guiding force that led me to pick up Tony Robbin's book from the company library. (Yes we have a library which I think is uber cool!)
It is not just another self help book. There is something very touching about this book. Nothing in there is new but you can't help loving every bit of it. I especially love the introduction when Tony mentions that the reader and him are kindred souls. A guiding force has connected the reader and the book.
'Man is not the creature of circumstancs; circumstances are the creatures of men.' - Benjamin Disraeli.
I truly believe that it was not just chance that I stumbled on the book. It was my conscious decision of wanting more out of life that led me to that book.
'It is in your moments of decisions that your destiny is shaped.' - Anthony Robbins.
Today I finally made the decision. Perhaps I have always knew what the decision would be but I was wavering. I know not if this is the right decision but I know that success truly is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is the result of experience and experience is often the result of bad judgment.
And that is just the circle of life.
The first is the last and the last is the first.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this is why i loveee your blog
"success truly is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is the result of experience and experience is often the result of bad judgment."
i love ittttttt!!! :D
what decision what decision?? :p
i loveee it too. lol.
a committed decision.
you will know lah next year. ;-p
Post a Comment