Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joyeux Noel

This post is dedicated to the lovely-sassy Mizz Stella.
Happy birthday darling!!!

I made this when dad came cause he loves cream puffs.


The first time I realised that it is actually possible to make it from scratch was when Stella made it at Warwick. I was like OMG she’s gotta be kidding me. That girl is freaking amazing!!!

After 2 attempts and a very annoyed mum… (Because I was so stubborn I wanted to try again after the first failed attempt. )….I did it!!! So proud of my first successful cream puffs.

Recipe from Michel Roux’s new book Pastry. Super sexy book. Let me know if anyone wants the recipes.

Here is wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Stella said...

And you're an AMAZING cook & girlfriend!
I miss you! Love you!

hmmm, these are so tastyyyy *licks fingers...*

Charlene said...

Merry Xmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas ahLee!

PJ said...

happy christmas to you toooo...

xxxx