Monday, December 15, 2008

Square One

The feeling of passing the exams on Friday was superawesometastic.

Finally after 2 years of hard work, I did it.

The feeling now is like when you play snake and ladders. You are 2 steps away from the finish point then you get swallowed by the snake and you are back to Square One.

Yes I feel Empty.
Its the lost feeling again.
When I tell mum I have this empty feeling. She would start preaching about being grateful etc.
I am grateful and stuff but I just can't help feeling empty.
The feeling is like 'Been there done that. What's next?'

But I know for sure I don't want to return to the lowest point in my life which I felt over the summer.

I want to continue to feel superawesometastic everyday.
Perhaps it is not possible and I am being greedy.

OK all I want is to feel fantastic everyday.
Now that sounds more achievable.
Let's start the dice rolling.

5 comments:

fe li ci a said...

pj... maybe it's not emptiness you felt. i think it's more like hunger. hunger for more excitingness. and it can be quite addictive!

sooooo.... go find things to satisfy your hunger!!! and it's actually a very fun process!! enjoyy lifeee!!! :D:D

PJ said...

lol.
you are right fel. maybe its a hunger... ;-p

fe li ci a said...

hhahahaha....why you sound like you dun believe meeee....

instead of asking "what's next" with a lost face... it should be with a hopeful faceeee...wat's the next exciting thing you can doooo..... hahahaha... i really really think that's the case lehhh..

you better hurry do all you can in uk... before... u know u know.. ahhaha...so you should now list all the things you want to do before you return.

it should be fun maaan... and i also wan to see if i can go uk visit you before you come back...before i have no more friends in uk to bring me ard you know wat i mean.. ahhaha...

PJ said...

i believe lah but i dun think im hungry lah.lol.

i realise im just not that ambitious anymore. my mum commented and asked me what happened to the 'drive' i used to have.

i dunno leh. i just lost it liao.

but maybe its just resting and waiting for me to rediscover it.

yes come come and we can do crazy funky stuff. ;-)

miss you fel!!! im so excited about march. xxxxx

fe li ci a said...

hahahaha...wah.. you so excited! then we'd better make it happppeeen!!!! but i havent booked my leave.... so... cross finger to that!!!! :D