Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Bonjour!!

I can't believe this was my second time in Paris for 2008.
The trip with bro was good fun in spite of the rain.
And the first trip with Ef to Paris a few years back was unforgettable.

It rained again this time round with mum and dad.

But the rain did not dampen our spirits.

Je presente a Paris!

Me all wrapped up in layers and layers of clothes (probably more than dad) cause it was freezing. I even had 2 scarves on.


Dad's wore his gold gangster leather jacket. Check him out.


Ang moh kids so cute!


Sacred Heart Basilica. (my favourite church in Paris)


Notre Dame


Tour Eiffel


Went to Louvre for the first time. It was raining and dad thought it will be a good idea to pay to go into the Louvre for shelter from rain.

Louvre is the biggest Art museum I have ever been.
It is freaking huge!!!



People sketching in the Louvre.


I still don't get the whole Mona Lisa thing.



I love the painting opposite Mona Lisa - The Wedding Of Cana.



Definitely would love to go visit the Louvre again! Amazing monster museum!

Back to work. Au revoir...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Eiffel pict! Lovely couple + tower + the pict angle :)

wonder when can I be there...heeeeeeee

PJ said...

sing cher,you will one day with your dear dear lah!! ;-p

its a good pic. good photographer me. lol.

xx