Ferny's sago pudding.. delish.
This is for Stella...Konyaku Jelly..
Yalah another niu year lah. Was only a wee girl the last niu year.
Diner on Saturday.
Decide to stick to what I know instead of trying any bombastic recipes.
In fact it was quite a traditional meal. There was nasi lemak, ikan bilis, sambal prawns, lodeh (lontong without the rice), sushi,keropok, satay sauce, chilli ladies fingers... very nasi campur kinda feeling.
My lovelies..
I felt a rush of happiness in the car on my way home today.
The feeling could be felt gushing through my blood.
Told my friend I was feeling really really happy.
He said maybe cause its CNY.
But it wasn't I was just feeling really really happy for no reason at all.
Had CNY diner tonight at Chinatown. This is the first CNY in Birmingham that I celebrated properly here. Every CNY here seemed really busy at work. Still busy this CNY but somehow we managed to organise a little diner which was lovely.
This is truly the start of a very special brand niu year.
2 comments:
Pei Jie,
Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Hei Fatt Choi! =D =D
happy niu year to you toooo...
fatt choi!!! fatt choi!!
xx
Post a Comment