All that kept me going during today's mock exam was the Friday night project.
12.45pm and somehow my brain saw it as 1.45pm. Shit only 1.5 hour left I thought. So I started writing like crazy. Then I look at the time again 1.15pm. So I blank out and stared at my question paper for like 5 minutes. Then I started writing again at normal pace. Still got time PJ.
3.10pm. I look at the clock again to check it perhaps it was 2.10pm. Noooooo...
5 minutes to go and I still have a section to finish, a one page executive summary to write and a conclusion to wrap up my report.
Somehow I manage to do all the above in 7 minutes. Yes the tutor came in 2 minutes late to collect the papers. Not sure how I did it but I did it. Hope it is enough for me to pass.
I was all ready for my Friday night project when I realise I don't have everything I need.
So off I went out in the cold (6 deg) to get sugar for my first creme brulee.
I seriously am the craziest person I know.
I heart Friday evenings.
PS - Heroes season 3 is awesome. Like awesome. I think Hiro should run for the US VP. I can't believe how rubbish Palin is. Even my dad could update me on the American bail out issue just by watching Channel News Asia. Seriously...
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment