Its the last week of October. Not long to Christmas. This year felt quick and slow at the same time. I can't wait for this year which has been really tough personally to be over. Now that it is ending it makes me emo.
I finished reading The Shadow of The Wind. I take back my words that it is much better than The Da Vinci Code. It is not.
It was brilliant the first 1/3 of the book. Then everything just clicked on my mind, I knew the ending of the book without even finishing it. The story is nothing we have not heard before. I have to say I was disappointed. Very disappointed. I was like Come On surely there is more. I hate to say this but I felt I wasted my time reading it. Gosh I can't believe how cruel I can be. I was rooting for it to be good but was disappointed.
But credit has to be given for bringing Barcelona to live.
Barcelona is the first European city I ever visited.
And it is definitely one of my fave cities.
I often wonder if the Sagrada Familia will ever be completed in my lifetime.
Was in London for 3 hours yesterday to meet up with Joanne. I am glad she is doing well, feel like a proud mum when I see my friends do well.
I shall stop now and follow Jong's last words before we parted.
'Don't procrastinate.'
Ok I shall revise seriously now. Last week of revision. Bring it on.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how come joanne got so much leave? i thot i just saw her pictures in Beijing in facebook and now she's in london!!! so good ah??
ya.. 3 books a week is alot!! but readin is good stuff... i dun really enjoy reading... but cos of work.. i've been reading alot of material.. haha..not story book... so far so good i think! :)
ya... hurry study la! hahaha
she is working lah. got client here.
it snowed yesterday. and its freezzzzzziiiiing!!!
snow reminds me of how i met you and ef. lol. you don't remember one lah.
i remember i remember!!!!
hahaha.. after you suan me so many times.. it's about time i remembered laaa ...woahahah...kiddin kidddin..
snoww i love snowwwww!!
wah..she can travel so much! so fun.... i also want! heh...
left you a very long msg in my blog (hahaha) go check it out yo!
Post a Comment