I love playing badminton. I wish so much to be good but I am naturally clumsy, slow and un-athletic. I blame the genes. Its just not in the family to be sporty. This is something I was always reminded off when I get a C for Sports Education at school. Andrew gave me some badminton coaching today. Thanks Andrew for coming to Birmingham so early.
We went to watch How to alienate people movie. It was actually quite funny. We even got a free book - The Sound of No Hands Clapping by Toby Young. Not sure if the book is any good but it was a pretty good deal. Movie and book for £ 3.50!!! Bargain. Although I didn't pay for it. Thanks John for the treat.
It was really nice to see old uni friends. Can't believe its been 2 years now since we left Warwick!! Feels like yesterday when we were having so much fun at Claycroft 2. Good times. I wanna go back to uni!!!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Girl, I love that song too! It's from Love revolution :)
OK, I'll send it tonight.
Take care ya!
thanks hun...
xxxxxxxxxxx
pj...never take pictures ah??
lol.
don't think we took any pics.
next time next time..
Post a Comment