I spent an hour at the hairdressers today.
When I got there and there were so many people. Its a Thursday afternoon.
People no need to work or study?
Can't believe everyone had the same idea as me to come on a Thursday afternoon.
Had to wait for half an hour and she took half an hour to cut mine.
I have been thinking of visiting the hairdressers. Something I have not done since March. And it is already October!! 7 months have passed! Actually its been a while since I wanted to get my hair cut. I always feel a bit nervous on the way to the hairdressers. All these thoughts of what if she screws up my hair or cut my ear..
But I love my hairdresser in Birm. I have not had many hairdressers in my 24 years of life. I think I can count with just one hand. But I think she is The One. She just knows how to handle my hair. I remember when I was a kid. I always cry after a hair cut because the hairdressers always screws up my hair. And these hairdressers always talk way too much. They must suck in so much hair from talking and cutting hair at the same time. But not The One in Birm. She will ask me a few questions and my answer is almost always 'as you like. whatever. as long as it is nice.' and then she focuses on doing a good job on my hair. She has not disappointed me so far. I love her and I love my new short hair. It is a bit like Hinata's(from Naturo) hair.
I think the best thing about a trip to the hairdressers is you get to listen to a variety of conversations. The hairdressers I go to is one in Chinatown and this Chinese guy sitting next to me getting his hair cut was telling the boss of the shop how times are bad and shit.
And the most amusing thing he said was '...the £500bn by the government to help the banks is useless. It is not even enough for the olympics, how can it be enough for the banks!'
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PJ! Hey still the style u cut the last time? am keeping mine long to get it done nicely when I go home..i ought to show you the style i want in melaka! Charlene did a cut and paste for me! Heee
it is slightly different.
it is more feminine this time. the last time was more boyish.
it is too much work keeping a long hair.
i might keep it long next year.
ya. send me pic of your future hair style!
x
Post a Comment