Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Jumping Jumping

I am so happy. I have been dancing around my flat.

Mum and dad will be here next month!

I asked my dad where he wants to go and he was so sweet.
'Your mum really wants to go to Vatican. So we must go there lah...'
Isn't he sweet...

And after booking the trip to Italy, I just thought its like so precious that they are coming. So I booked a day to bring them to London again.
I am hoping we can catch a musical. I want to go to the Tate again!

And I thought of a conversation I had with my bro when we were at Eiffel Tower.
'Dad would love Eiffel Tower and if he came here he would go back and tell everyone in Sgabong about it!!'

So I booked flights and all to Paris! I wish we could do Lourdes too. Mum would love it. But unfortunately, there are less flights there in the winter and my neighbour said that it is most likely closed for restoration in the winter. Next time hopefully.

I am so happy. I have sorted everything out now.

All I need is to get tics for the musical!

Happy.dot.com

2 comments:

Charlene said...

woohhh... enjoy ur holidays with ur parents then!!!

PJ said...

thanks charlene.
i sure will.
hope they will get use to the cold.
;-)