Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rain Drop Tear Drop

Rain Drop Tear Drop (Shoko Mikami)from Corichan.
Writing the lyric: Nao Yoshida
Composition: Hiroshi Furukawa

In the way back which it turned distantly
Just the footstep echoes to be lonesome a little

It was season when it makes memory
In the afternoon of that day it was the sky of the same color

This way, continuing to walk directly
If it is to be forgotten
There is no either expectation how of becoming lonesome
Crossover of human being packed

With bus stop of the evening
The air which looked at you doing
It may be perceived the opening of heart being
The rear form which you have waived

As for the day when the rain falls without pointing either the umbrella
The lonely night has counted the lamp of the town

As for the tear becoming the rain
It shone in rainbow color
Even in the human wave which continues to pass each other


I reckon the essence of the song is lost in translation. Bro sent this song to me. I love it but somehow I can only load half of the song. Japanese songs always sounds so much more emotional than songs from any other languages. Imagine singing that in English. No one will get it. Ok I should stop procrastinating now. Ciao.

2 comments:

fe li ci a said...

pj..exams coming ah? ALL THE BEST!! hahaha..goodluck hoh..

=D

PJ said...

thanks hun...

good luck to you also with the new job.

Xxx