Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Living In The Magic Of Life

When I look back at my life which will be a quarter of a century in December, I realise I have had a pretty magical, amazing life.

I have a wonderful wonderful family. I think mum and dad did a great job bringing up me and bro. My bro has always been my pillar of strength. And I have had the privilege of many lovely uncles, aunties, cousins…

I have made many many wonderful friends who I have shared many many beautiful memories with. Friends from school, form college, from university, from work, friends’ friends…

And I have been to many many amazing places. Have been to Paris twice, was in Lourdes with bro and will be going to Rome again in November and I have even been to Dharamsala.

Life has actually been really magical. Never would I ever imagine that I would have such an amazing life.

There have been some setbacks this year but when I see all that I have achieved, all that I have been blessed with, those setbacks are actually trivial and insignificant.

I am ever so grateful for the phenomenal life that I have been blessed with.

And this is just the end of the beginning.

7 comments:

zhongshiun said...

yea, life is beautiful!

isk isk... what a subtle nudge and reminder for your birthday!

PJ said...

erm.. that wasn't my intention lah. stoopid.

did you get my text?

i found The Wok!!! happy leh..

fe li ci a said...

pj...!!!

when i read your entry... i actually felt...warmth.. and...inspired! HAHAHAH...cos to be honest... i wish i could feel the same abt about my life... somehow..after uni... i felt like...life abit... empty. it wasnt as fulfilling as i hoped it will be. and so i'm trying to make it a tad more fulfilling! hee hee! (dunoe how yet though)

dunnoe... i actually felt more fulfilled in uni (only in uni). is that cos i always play and do nothing then? keke

PJ said...

lol.
i think we all feel that way.

maybe it is just cos we haven't found The Purpose or whatever you call it.

or maybe cos we had such a fantastic wonderful brilliant time at uni. i thought 3rd year was the bestest ever. ;-D

stay positive and all the positive things will come into your life. you don't need to know how. it will just happen. ok i shall stop being all zen. lol.

hugss...xxxxxxxxx

fe li ci a said...

stay positive and all the positive things will come my way. hmmm... that is pretty coool. ahhaha...

i guess you are right.. cos i'm also afraid that if i keep on trying to hope for SOMETHING to fulfill my life... before i know it... life has...passed.

if you get me.

ahhahah....thank you pj!!! hugs!!

i think i want to go visit you in uk before you come back. (hahah..if you do come back that is) cos i want to chill out in the 6 degrees weather toooooo...kekek

PJ said...

i get you lah.

its fucking freezing. forgot that you love the cold. come and chilllll here. xxx

design schools singapore said...

nobody understands life? for me it still remains a mystery!