My folks are coming to visit in November.
Very excited. Like super super excited.
I was thinking of letting them join a Europe tour package. Easier for older people. More berbaloi (value for money) since I have been to most of the places they wanted to go. So I e-mailed mum the details but she didn't respond for days. Everytime I ask her she gave a lukewarm response.
Then today I thought maybe I should bring them around Europe myself instead. So I checked the flights and stuff on the internet whilst on the train to Derby this morning. Birm - Venice - Pisa (Maybe) - Rome
Called mum and told her my research.
I was suprised to hear her excited voice. She wasn't at all excited about the tour package even though that one she gets to go to more places.
I guess they would prefer me bringing them around than spend 13 days with strangers. Unfortunately I could only take 5 days holiday. I bought 5 days holiday. It is expensive but spending time with mum and dad will be priceless.
Hearing my mum's excited voice reminds me of when I was little....
...dad used to bring us on road trips. I remember he brought us to Kuala Lipis to visit his good friend. It was in the jungle. Like seriously and I remember I was crying myself silly in the car cause it felt like we would never get out of the jungle. And I would draw pictures of the places we visited. I remember bringing us to the beach in Kuala Terenganu to watch turtles lay eggs. I don't remember any turtles. All I remember was it was really dark, almost pitch black and dad's voice 'can you see it?' I am sure there was no turtles and he was making things up.
It has always been my dream to bring my parents to Europe. Now that it is coming true it feels a little unreal. I thank God for making this wish come true.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey thats so nice! My regards to uncle and aunty :) Do well for your exam!
im really excited lah.
i just want to pass lah. fingers cross. ;-P
xxx
Post a Comment