Saturday, September 13, 2008

Minimum For Two Clause

Been wanting to update on Lourdes and Paris since coming back but have been too busy with work. Like super duper busy.

It has been raining for the past few days and the rain makes me melancholy. I get emo when it rains. I hate coming home from work wet. We went to watch a concert at a square near mine yesterday in the pouring rain. The performers were brilliant but I just hated standing in the rain. Even with the umbrella, I was half soaked. So I get cranky when it rains. But when I am safe and dry inside the house, I love the rain. I love the smell of it. I love the sound of it. I love looking at it. Its like a love hate relationship.

But really glad it is not raining today.

Brought bro out for diner yesterday cause he has been making me diner everyday since we got back. He made like the most orgasmic 'mi hun kueh' I have ever eaten. He cooked the soup for two days!!!

I have not been cooking much cause my bro is a fuss pot. But I think I might cook tonight.

Anyway, back to the diner, we went to this Thai place. The food wasn't very good, the staff was bril but what I hated about that place is that most dishes have 'minimum for 2 person' clause. What the..

I think this is discrimination against single people or people who just want to eat on their own. I think there should be a law to ban such discrimination. Just like travel packages, they actually charge you more if you are going solo. And hotels too! It may costs like 30 pounds for a single and you pay 40 pounds for a double. Seriously... we need a law to protect single people from discrimination!

Ok maybe I am over reacting.

Saw Batman for the second time. Bro wanted to watch it so I tagged along. And it is still suprisingly good the second time around. There were not many people at the cinema. At the end bro wanted to watch the credits but I was really scared in the empty dark cinema. I keep turning around to check if Joker is just behind us. Scary cat me.

Off to cambridge tommorow. Have got some work to do there next week. I love working in Cambridge. I was looking forward to coming back to do this job since I finished it last year! Will try to update on Lourdes and Paris in Cambridge. Ciao. x

4 comments:

Stella said...

Got yr postcard today!
Zillions thanks for the thought:)
Miss ya!!!

PJ said...

lol.
dun think i can send the stuff to your aunt's cos im off to cambridge in a bit.
i think i will just send it to Mauritius! ;-)

xxxxxxx

Stella said...

Dun worry about it la!
Dun send it to Mauritius, my dad is leaving earlier than my bro, so you can still send it there. my bro will go to my aunt's place before heading to Mauritius, which is in 4 weeks time!

Cambridge. you lucky bunny...

PJ said...

ah...so i have plenty of time. ;-)

had tapas for diner with bro. so fullllllll liao..

miss u muchos sis..
xx