You know that feeling when you are about to fall sick.
Have been up since 5am to get to the client at Leeds.
Got really lost trying to find the place and then got really lost again trying to find the way back to the train station. Asked 3 people for directions and all gave me different directions. Somehow made it for the 17.10 train.
No seats on the train back. I paid like £70 for the tickets! OK the company paid. But what rubbishness...
Feeling really tired, throat is dry and feel like throwing up.
I am slowly winding up my work before I take some time off for the exams.
The battle has yet to begin and I am absolutely knackered.
I wish I can forget about... the reports I have to write, meetings I have to go, courses I have to attend, phone calls I have to make, e-mails I have to reply...
I wish I can just go far far away into the mountains.
OK PJ shall stop moaning about work. She actually is secretly in love with work. Fact or fiction?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
woo relax a bit to destress...
hehe watch more dramas
PJ, i always make myself believe..whatever happens, God has His reasons...
Do well for your exam!
charlene, no time to watch dramas. i can't believe i just said that. lol.
sing cher...yes we just need to trust Him with all our heart. ;-)
Post a Comment