Saturday, December 29, 2007
Rooftop (Wu Ding)
Song of the day...
Don't really like the youtube anime stuff.
Its too cute for the song which I think is very romantic.
Lyrics here.
The original was by Jacky Wu and Landy.
I think Jay Chou is much better.
So many people have had their versions on youtube.
This one is pretty good.
Almost as good as Jay Chou I think.
Have been listening to Jay Chou's old old song like Jian Dan Ai all day today.
It is amazing how when you hear a song, it reminds you of someone or a time in your life.
Jay Chou's old songs, reminds me of when I was at college.
I used to put his cassette in my walkman and go for my evening walks.
Ah, the days when I was young and so full of hope...
I wonder 5 years from now, what song will remind me of now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hmm it's a bit diff for me to pronounce his englsh full name...
alwiz accidentally pronounce it as jay 'chao'(hokkien word)
happy 2008 !!!!
hahaha...
you know Charlene, whenever i hear a backstreet boys song i will think of you. i remember you did a backstreet boys dance once. that was really cool. oooh and i remember you had this green book with lots of song lyrics when we were in primary school!!!
bring on 2008!!! woot..
Post a Comment