Just got back from London.
Learnt a lot for the past few days.
Some very inspiring brief encounters.
I just love meeting charismatic people.
I wonder if charisma really comes with age.
But the best thing is to get home and receive a card from Sing Cher!
I love it!!!
My mum and dad beat you this year. You were the first last year.
I am very very touched. xx
I am so tired.
I think I will passout in bed now.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Heya PJ
Muahaha...yeah i bet so when i saw your previous entry =)
It's ok. Hope you love the card. I love it =)
lol...
i love the card!!!
hey how come i never see you on msn??
Haha..i drew myself in da card =)
Miss you so so much..
& all the craps we have...
hehee...
i do on9 everyday..how come har?
my add is taysingcher@hotmail.com
*sob sob..u know, i almost cried in lecture today seeing picts of child suffering from hemophilia =(
. I hope to be in tzu chi when i get back melaka =) *
the pic you drew is so funny.
no wonder i can't see you on msn. i still have you as reloaz@hotmail.com. haha..
is that your brother? i think i spoke to him once thinking he was you.
i will catch you on msn soon cos i just added you.
tzu chi is amazing. my uncle is very involved atm. i think my dad is thinking of getting involved since he is retired now. my cousins are also active members in london. i really want to join but they don't have it here. hopefully will have the good fortune to join in future.
we were genius back then. we even have our own game 'tek tek tek' dunno if you still remember. we should make the game our copyright. ;-)
xx
haha..the good old days =)
Yea..i hope to chat with you sometime soon =)
Hey i tried on the cai tao kueh. There seemed to be a lil prob.
hmmm...maybe the flour is different. have to agak one... i also fail the first time.
wooohh countdown to PJ's birthday!!!
spam spam...
lol.
a year older but non the wiser. ;-p
oh well.. we .eerr stay cute then!!
not cute anymore.
old liao....i don't even get checked ID anymore at clubs. ;-p
Post a Comment