This is a bit of a fashion/shopping banter.
I went shopping. The ‘plan’ was to get some new jeans because my old ones are getting a wee bit tattered and it is ‘bad feng shui’ to wear tattered jeans/tops/shoes. I don’t normally buy new stuff cause I get use to old stuff and if old stuff can still use I don’t think there is need to buy new stuff. But mum brain washed me to get some new jeans.
I have only 3 pair of jeans which I have been wearing since uni. I love every single one of them to bits. They have been to places with me, they have seen me cry, they have kept me warm, they were with me through good and bad times.….
But they are old now and slowly falling apart.
My fave is the levis jeans which is now tainted with paint during a group treasure hunt in Notts. Hurts. My first and only levis jeans disfigured!
My oldest is a pair of Giordano jeans which was my first brand new jeans ever. It is way too loose now and a bit ‘koyak’ (torn), But I love it, it has always been there for me.
My second is also my second pair of jeans which I bought in Leamington Spa. I was so happy when I found it. Took me ages to find it. And it fits perfectly like it was tailor made for me. I didn't even have to alter it.
I don’t know if it is just me but I feel that finding the right jeans/shoes/clothes gives such an ‘up’ feeling. I believe that it is kinda ‘fate’ (zhu ding) when we find something we like which actually fits and feels ‘right’. The feeling is just so amazing!!!
It is like this MFEO (Made For Each Other) feeling. And it is not every jeans/shoes/clothes that gives us ‘that’ special feeling which screams out ‘take me away with you, we are meant to be together.’
Ok I should stop before any of you start calling me ‘siow’(crazy)...
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I won't call you siow cos it's true what you've said..I go 'Awww...finally i found a nice jeans =)'
I have a googles jean which I love most but now the school says NO JEANS. Sigh...
佩洁,2008 加油!
ohh jeans are like everlasting pants...
well old faded torn jeans are sort of a trend ..haha just make sure they don't fall apart when u're wlaking on the street...
ahhaha.. u still remember the green book.. oh ya.. stil have them..hopethey are still intact..haha.. yaya we used to seing lots of songs from that book in primary..
ahh so i'm now BSG.. 'backstreetgirl'
haha Happy 2008!!!
hahaha...woot woot woot!!!
i just realise i might have got 2 size bigger for the jeans. shit. got distracted cos the guy who was altering my jeans was really cute. lol.
now i need to get a belt.... ;-p
happy happy 2008..
ahaha.,.... man.. never mind.. maybe u can pretend to go back to the jean's guy and alter more...
Happy 2008!!!
Post a Comment