Monday, December 10, 2007

21 SX

Those of you who are below 21 years old have to be patient and wait till you grow up.
This post is for those who are 21 + or those who have a brain of a 21 +.

I watched Spider Lillies on Youtube
I will have to say it is a pretty well made film by lesbian director Zero Chou without being too sleazy or cheesy. Also watched the controversial lesbian love scene which is banned. I thought it was very sexy stuff and pretty convincing too.

I was like OMG when I watched the deleted scene. I wouldn't have such a big reaction had it been a hollywood movie but this is a movie coming from Asia where homosexuality is still considered a taboo.

The movie also questions the idea of reality vs fantasy. Perhaps what we think as real is but a fantasy. Perhaps nothing is real. Every memory is a fantasy. Is life but a waking dream?

The 2 main actresses – Rainie and Isabella were fantastic. Both very young and extremely talented. But I still don’t understand why everyone think Isabella is hot. She is not hot lah. She reminds me of Keira Knightley who everyone thinks is hot too. She also not hot lah. They are both too thin to be hot lah. Even though I don’t think either of them are hot, I have to admit that they are both very good actresses.

I find it weird when people sometimes ask me if I am a lesbian when I say I don't have a boyfriend. It is flattering when people say '...you can't be single.' but at the same time I don't understand why people sometimes think you must be 'different' or 'weird' when you are single. That is so presumptious. Anyway, after watching Spider Lillies, I am sure I am not a lesbian because I can't imagine myself kissing a girl. No no no.... never.

Since I had internet, I have been watching less TV.
Most of my free time are now spent on YouTube.

I found this song which I absolutely love but no one seems to know anything about it.
I heard it on the radio and have been wanting to listen to it again.
The MV is hilarious. I love the song but my bro thinks I am weird and the song is rubbish.

Youtube has taken over my life.

I can watch this all day.

Heroes Season 2 is out!!!
Hope Youtube has it….

2 comments:

Charlene said...

ahh rainie my mum's idol...
isabelle is not hot.. she's cold..haha..jkjk.. shes' tooskinny to be hot..
but she's pretty

PJ said...

you should let your mum watched spider lillies. ;-p