
Moi et grace at the Christmas party.
Thanks for coming to the party as my plus one. You will always be my favourite plus one. You were right I might not have gone without you as my plus one.
Miss you muchos! Love you heaps and heaps.
Some lazy Christmas cooking.

Jelly. It is so easy and effortless. Hope they will taste ok.

Kayaaaaa!!! Coconut custart. I half the sugar in the recipe. Hence not much carmelisation and it is a very pale brown. And I was also quite lazy in stiring hence the lumps.
Looks more like humous than kaya.
Oh well...something is better than nothing.
Have a fabulous Christmas everyone! x
3 comments:
ahhh looks tasty....
Merry Christmas!!!soon... haha
Merry Xmas PJ!
Look nice my dear =)
Hi Gorgeous!!!
You look fab, your outfit is simply OH LA LA!!!
Joyeux Noel dear PJ & May God bless you & your family always.
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Post a Comment